A little about me, and my interest.
I really enjoy taking pictures. It's the hobby of mine I enjoy the most. One day I would like to be able to make some money taking pics at wedding. I have thought about starting a wedding planning/floral arranging/photography business. It is just one of the many dreams I have.
I enjoy making creations with Paint Shop Pro. I was introduced to it on a site I am on, and now I'm pretty much addicted. I'm not able to do it as much as I like, but I work on it when I can.
I enjoy reading and writing. Sometimes I write a poem that comes out pretty darn good I think. I hope to one day get a little better at writing , and eventually write a book. I already have the basis of the book I want to write. One day when I get the time I'm going to do some interviewing, and a little more research. Once I get it written maybe I can get it published. Anything is possible.
I enjoy the outdoors. I haven't been camping in sometime, but I really enjoy camping. I don't mean RVing it either. I have had enough of RV's to last a lifetime...LOL. My family will understand that completly...LOL ;)
My family and friends are number one to me, and I will protect them with all that I have. I love them very much. They mean the world to me.
I am Christian, and I do believe in Jesus. He is my Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment