Friday, August 8, 2008

My Life...

I just thought I'd update. It has been a couple of days since I lasted posted. I think it's goofy I'm even writing this, because I have no idea if anyone reads it. But this is my journaling in away.
I'm doing good. I am so very blessed. I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a roof over my head. What more can a girl ask for. ;)
Right now I'm watching Nim's Island. This is a great family movie. It's about a girl who lives on an island with her dad. Her dad gets lost at sea, and she reaches out to a book writer until she finds her dad. I promise I didn't give more away than what is on the back of the case. ;)
I get to see my MIL, and FIL this weekend. I'm really excited about that. I love visiting with my MIL. I miss her not being near by for me to visit often. One day I hope to be living closer to them. Crossing my fingers here that my DH will one day say let's do it. ;)
So, today I have to get stuff together, clean up, and do some laundry. :) Fun Fun Fun. Yeah right...LOL.
Anyway, hoping off of here for now. :) May God bless any and all who read this, and all of my friends and family.

No comments: